If you're babysitting a pre-teen and need an easy craft or want something fun and pretty to jazz up a holiday outfit, then try this easy Instructable.
You only need a few items and a few minutes to make them. Plus they don't have to be holiday related. Follow the instructions and use other items to fit the current style you are looking for.
*** Welcome everyone from www.handmade-jewelry-club.com - And a big THANK YOU to diylesson for mentioning this project over there.
So let's get started making our Bling'ed Out Button Rings!
Step 1: Materials
- Hair elastic
- Button (clear is preferred)
- Needle and thread to match hair elastic
- Suggested Items:
- Mirrored Self-stick Snowflake *
- Gems (self stick) *
- A beautiful unique looking button
* Note: The embellishments that are used in this Instructable were obtained from a dollar type discount store. Many have packages of self stick gems and seasonal decorations in a variety of materials (like mirror). They are very affordable.
Be creative and have fun with this. Just use materials you have or can get.