The idea about this prank is to fool someone that you have cut your finger out with the kitchen knife. it involves optical illusion a real knife and some acting.
I will enter the April fool's prank contest with this one but i really like the Stealth Bumper and i think it should win, nice job Fungus.
I have almost 60 more prank ideas but time is something I really don't have.
Step 1: First Step: Tools
Tools used for this prank are found everywhere.
1. You will have to buy a new cheap and not so thick knife.
3. Red paint. I used a red pen you can use a red Epoxy as well.
4. Your ring
5. A round file or a rotary tool
6. Lot of tissues
7. A marker
Step 2: Second Step: Marking
Using the your Ring and the marker to make a 1/2 circle on the knife.
The reason for using the ring is to make a nice rounded circle that has almost the same diameter as your finger.
You can do it without using the ring its easy.
You also have ten fingers so it will probably fit one of them without any measurement.
Step 3: Third Step: Metalwork
1. Insert the knife upside down between in vise.
2. Grasp the handle of the metal file in one hand and the top point of the file in the other.
3. Place the middle of the face of the file on the knife.
4. The first stroke should be started with light pressure so you wont cut yourself.
5. Push file across the knife and increase pressure as you go.
6. When the file is pushed all the way across, raise the file and start all over.
As said in the Tools step, you can use a rotary tool but i wont encourage it because its very dangerous unless you know what you are doing.