Introduction: Blue Ice Makeup Look
1. First you are going to want to apply a primer and then your favorite foundation
2. Then using a blue eye shadow you are going to want to take this into the crease of your eye only in the inner corner to 3/4 of the way out.
3. Then with a navy blue you are going to want to apply this to the blue to give it some definition.
4. Then go back and forth with a large brush and the colour to make sure its blended and the colour you want.
5. The with your eyeliner aply and winged look and wing it on the inner corner of your eye.
6. Then aply some eyeliner to your water line and your favorite mascara.
7. Then you are going to want to highlight your face. To do this apply concealer to the under eye, nose, forehead and chin. Then blend this out with a beauty blender.
8. Then you are going to want to contour your face. To do this apply a bronzer to your cheek bones chin and forehead and make sure there are no harsh lines.
9. Then you are going to want to fill in your brows.
10. Then with some concealer your are going to want to define your brows but taking it along the lower line of your brow. This is to clean up the edges.
11. Then apply a highlighter to the highest point of your brow bone. You can also use a white or cream eye shadow.
12. Then apply a light pink blusher to the apples of your cheeks.
13. Then apply a light pink colour to your lips.