Introduction: Blue Smokey Eye
For this look i used the BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl after hours palette.
1. Firstly i use a beige colour from this palette as a transition colour and blend this into the crease of my eyes.
2. Secondly using a white from this palette i pat this onto the inner corner of my eyes with a flat brush.
3. Then with the lightest blue in this palette i tap this onto the middle of my eye.
4. I then use a blue and put this into the outer corner of my eye.
5. Using a black blue colour i blend this into the outer corner of my crease and then a black making sure its all blended to how you want it.
6. I then created a winged eye liner look and added mascara and lashes.
7. For the lower lash line i used my gel eyeliner and dragged this out alongside the winged liner on the top lid.
8. Lastly in between the two eyeliner lines i added a white eye shadow to make it pop.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.