Look at the video, then you see what you get here.
Against the hype of Android and Arduino my project is based on Windows Phone 8 and a microcontroller from Texas Instruments.
I have nothing against a fringe group, and I'm so happy about this :-)
Should you find any errors, feel free to correct me!
I've upload the new Version to the Windows Store. It's called: Spektrum
also i've uploaded the µC Code, please use spektrum.ino in step 6
Step 1: Accessories required
For this project you will need:
1. Windows Phone 8 or 8.1 (Mine is a Samsung Ativ-S with WP8.1 Preview for Developers installed)
2. Texas Instruments Launchpad MSP430G2553 V1.5 (ordered cheap & directly from TI)
3. Wireless Serial 4 Pin Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module HC-06 RS232 with backplane (from ebay.cn)
4. some arduino breadboard wires
5. some WS2811 or WS2812b LEDs on strip, i used 10 LEDs for development
6. some Software, you can download it for free (explained later)
7. A Hyper-V capable Computer (Intel Core i3 or higher)
Otherwise the Windows Phone emulators does not work.
Debuggin or developing directly on the device is still possible!