There are many ways bring this music video to life. Some other costume ideas include:
- Couples Costume: Robin Thicke + Model
- 6 Person Group Costume: The whole cast of the video
- Mens Group: all the men from the video
Link to music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU
Step 1: Plastic Outfit Materials
(note: this is the amount of material needed to make all 3 costumes)
- 3 yards of 12 gauge clear vinyl fabric - you can find this at most fabric stores. It usually comes in rolls and is used for covering tables.
- 1/2 yard of twill tape + 5 large safety pins (only needed for 1 of the costumes - see next step)
- 1 long white zipper with metal teeth (only needed for 1 of the costumes - see next step)
- hand sewing needle
- white sewing thread
- printer + printer paper for printing patterns
Step 2: Inspiration
You don't need to stress about following the costumes 100%. A loose interpretation of the outfits will still make great costumes.