Introduction: Boba Fett Bounty Hunter Costume
Here's how to make a boba fett bounty hunter coustume for your freinds, your son that's obssesed with boba fett, or even yourself! So listen closely!!! The reason I made this Instructable is because I LOVE Star Wars And especially Boba Fett!! AND because boba fett costumes cost A FORTUNE!!!
P.S. PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!
P.P.S. Sorry if some of the pics are bad. I did my best.
Step 1: What You Need.....
Here's what you need........
1. Boba Fett helmet (of any kind)
2. Green jacket/sweatshirt
3. Homeade Jetpack (you can build it any way, and trust me, you WILL get alot of comments)
4. Belt (of any kind)
5. A blaster (make it cool!!!)
6. Hand cuffs (optional)
(7. I didn't do this but you can add a FAKE gun and a holster)
Step 2: Getting Started.....
Here's how to get started!
1. First put on the coat/sweatshirt
2. Now put your gun and holster on where ever is comfortable. (optional)
3.Now put your belt on
Step 3: Now for Some Props!!!
So now is time for.....
Hook on the handcuffs to your belt.
Step 4: Now the Jet Pack....
NOW THE JETPACK!!!
Just put the jet pack on you back however you made it!
Step 5: Now the MOST Important Part..... the Helmet!!!
NOW THE HELMET!!!!!
Just put it on your head however it's made!!!
Step 6: Your ALMOST Done!!!
Yes I know your getting bored but heres the LAST STEP!!!
Now just hold your gun!!!
Step 7: Lights, Camera, Action!!!
It's all you! The bounty is 1,000,000,000,000 pieces of candy!!!!!!!!!!!