Searching for that perfect, unique, one-of-a-kind gift?
Give yourself -- in chocolate!
Using body-safe silicone and chocolate, you can reproduce whatever strikes your fancy for your loved one to nibble on anytime. It's a work of art that's meant to be enjoyed!
The mold you make with this method can be used to cast any variety of materials.
This would also be a great way to commemorate an expecting mother's pregnant belly!
*** WARNING: This Instructable may contain material considered offensive or objectionable to some readers. Viewer discretion is advised. ***
Step 1: Materials
- Two trustworthy assistants - one to smear and one to photograph. You may decide you only want the one.
- 2 qt. Dermasil - SR1100 Silicone RTV material that can be brushed directly onto the skin
I promise to report if I poison anyone with the chocolate from this mold.
- Petroleum jelly
- Plaster bandages
- Chip brushes
- Disposable mixing cups in two different sizes
- Chocolate - best to use baking chocolate, rather than chocolate chips. After some testing, I discovered the taste and texture of remelt baker's chocolate to be FAR superior to that of chips.
- Double boiler or two pans