Introduction: Boho Bench Makeover
Turn a plain bench into a colorful seating area for your patio with this fun Boho Bench Makeover.
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Bench in need of some love
Sander Americana Decor Metallics in Antique Brass
Americana Decor Satin Enamels in Aubergine
Americana Decor Light Satin Varnish
Americana Decor Mandala Stencil
Stencil brush and paint brush
Optional: Cosmetic sponges
Step 3: Here's How
1. & 2. Sand and wipe down your bench to remove any splinters. This also helps remove some of the dirt!
3. & 4. Paint the entire bench in Americana Decor Satin Enamel in the color of your choice
5. & 6. Stencil your design in the center and on the edges (or arms) of your bench with Americana Decor Metallics Antique Brass
7. For smaller accent designs, tape around the center of the stencil *Cosmetic sponges are terrific for painting stencils. Get a bag at the 99c store
8. When dry, sand the hard edges of the bench *This is a lovely way to outline the shape of the bench
9. Since my bench is outside all year, I protected it with Americana Decor Light Satin Varnish