Ice in placed on a sealed FLASK and the water inside starts to boil. Great science fair experiment.
1. Find a FLASK (Something that won't crank due to pressure)
2. Boil water and add it to the flask
3. seal it and invert the FLASK
4. place an ice cube or two on top.
5. the condensing of the gas above the water from the ice cubes causes the water to boil
***note-after the FLASK and water cool to room temperature the heat from your hand should make it start to boil again.
Only try this under adult supervision.