Introduction: Bomba Barbarian Bruschetta Pizza
Step 1: Ingredients
- 3 each ounces Sargento Chef Blends Shredded 4 State Cheddar
- 4 each ounces Bomba Bruschetta Mix (see my "related recipes" section for details on this recipe)
- 1 each (2 slices) Parmesan Cheezzy Bread (see my "related recipes" section for details on this recipe)
Step 2: Add Cheese
Spread shredded cheese evenly across the bread to present a flat surface and to aide in the melting process.
Step 3: Layer Instructions
On each slice evenly spread:
- 1 ounce Sargento Chef Blends Shredded 4 State Cheddar.
- Top cheese with 2 ounces Bomba Bruschetta Mix (drained of vinaigrette).
- Add 1/2 ounce shredded cheese blend to top.
The Bomba Bruschetta Mix comes with a heavy dose of Balsamic vinaigrette. Make sure you drain out the vinaigrette before topping the cheese.
Step 4: Instructions
- Once you have added the top layer of shredded cheese place each slice back on the baking pan.
- Best to do the topping step on a cutting board or counter surface to avoid the spillage caking on the baking pan. Preheat oven to 475 degrees for 10 minutes.
- On a baking pan (with or without rack) place 2 each slices Cheezzy Parmesan Bread cheese side up.
- Cook in Under oven for approximately 5 minutes turning pan every minute to cook evenly.
- When the bread reaches a golden brown color carefully remove from oven and set on cutting board.
- On each slice evenly spread 1 each ounce Sargento Chef Blends Shredded 4 State Cheddar.
- Top cheese with 2 each ounces Bomba Bruschetta Mix (drained of vinaigrette).
- Add 1/2 each ounce shredded cheese blend to top.
- Place in Top oven for 5 minutes at 475 degrees or until cheese is melted as desired.
- Turn oven off and carefully remove baking pan.
Step 5: Done!
Enjoy with a nice glass of wine and a special person. Like much of my Over the Top style this dish is dressed to impress. So if you believe in home cooking advantage this delight is the ticket.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.