Introduction: Boneless Pork Loin With Bacon Lattice
An easy to cook, family favorite entree hot off the grill.
- Approximately 8 minutes
- Approximate cooking time of 20~30 minutes depending on your grill.
Step 1: Ingredients and Necessities:
- 1lb Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- Grill Mates Roasted Garlic and Herb Shake Seasoning
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- Thick-Cut Apple Smoked Bacon
- Aluminum Foil
- Tongs and/or Fireproof Gloves
Step 2: Step 1:
- Place a large enough piece of aluminum foil, shiny side down on a flat clean surface.
- Sprinkle the Worcestershire sauce and Grill Mates seasoning on the aluminum foil and place the pork tenderloin on top.
Step 3: Step 2:
- Sprinkle the Worcestershire sauce and Grill Mates seasoning on top of the pork tenderloin.
Step 4: Step 3:
Release the Bacon!
Step 5: Step 4:
- Place the bacon on top of the pork tenderloin arranging it in a lattice pattern, this will squeeze the pork tenderloin as it cooks and make the finished product easier to cut without the bacon falling off.
Step 6: Step 5:
- Wrap the pork tenderloin in the first sheet of aluminum foil it was setting on.
- Flip the wrapped pork tenderloin over, seam side down on a a second piece of aluminum foil and wrap tightly. (The inside seam should be facing down while the outside seam should be facing up, this will prevent juices from leaking out and making the tenderloin dry.)
Step 7: Step 6:
- Place the wrapped tenderloin on a preheated grill, moderate temperature. Don't worry if the flames touch the foil.
- Close the grill to keep the heat in for approximately 15 minutes.
- Reopen the grill and using tongs or preferably fire proof gloves flip over the wrapped pork tenderloin.
- Close the grill to keep the heat in for approximately another 15 minutes.
- Reopen the grill and check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer, the tenderloin must reach 160 °F, but is okay at a slightly pink hue in the very middle.
Step 8: Step 7:
- I pulled the foil off while at the grill to show the fully cooked color and texture. You may want to wait until the meal is ready to serve to fully remove all of the foil, though checking color and consistency is recommend while at the cook surface.
Step 9: Step 8:
- Simply cut into 1~2 inch slices and serve as the main course of your meal.
Step 10: On the Table: Boneless Pork Loin With Bacon Lattice
Goes great with a Cesar Salad and a Riesling wine with fresh Peaches as a contrast.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.