This silly scarf is the perfect gag for Halloween or April Fools! Its super simple to make and will surely have all eyes on you.
Step 1: Inspiration
If your not on Pinterest its time to start! You can check out my page here.
Step 2: Materials
- Nude color fabric - 6/5' x 7"
- Pink fabric - enough for 2 circles each 1.5" diameter
- Fiber Fill - pillow stuffind
- 4 goggly eyes
- Hot glue gun
- Sewing Machine
Step 3: Cut Pattern
- Cut 2 pieces of fabric 6.5' long and 7" in width
- Layer the pieces on top of each other then fold the fabric in half
- Round the ends of the scarf so the breast is 7" in diameter (it doesn't have to be perfectly round, oval is better). Then cut along the length of the scarf so the width is 6" (see image for notes).
- Unfold the pieces so it is back to two pieces layered on top of each other
Step 4: Make Nipples
- Cut out two circles from the pink fabric 1.5" in diameter
- Glue two googly eyes together (back-to-back)
- Put a dot of glue on the top of the googly eye and place in the center of the pink circle
- add glue around the edge of the googly eye and and push the fabric against it. This will make the bump more prominent.
- Glue the nipple to the center of the boob
Step 5: Sew Scarf
Step 6: Stuff Scarf
- First, turn the scarf inside out.
- Take a couple hand fulls of stuffing and put it inside the scarf through the hole you left.
- Push the stuffing down to the other end of the scarf. Since the scarf is long I used a yard stick to help with this.
- Once one boob is stuffed stuff the other boob
- Hand so the opening in the scarf using a slip stitch.