There are several methods commonly employed to remove this material.
- Blowing ones nose into a handkerchief or tissue.
- A semi-autonomous, convulsive expulsion of air from the body, commonly known as a sneeze.
- Drawing the mass deep into the air passages so as to make oral expulsion possible, commonly referred to as "hocking a loogie."
- Manual removal of the foreign body via single digit probe: the method most commonly utilized by young children.
Now, you, too, can experience the convenience of this handy little gadget at virtually no cost. Here's how you can make your own Booger Buddy ®.
- 1 bendable straw
- Use scissors to cut long end of bendable straw. Cut to slightly longer than the short end.
- Insert long end into nostril.
- Insert short end into mouth
- Block unused nostril with finger.
- Suck strongly through straw.
- Remove straw, wash, and put in pocket for later use.
This Instructable really sucks! Chindogu.