Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
* Polystyrene sphere (mine is 4 inches)
* Scalloped circle paper punch (I have used Creative Memories)
* Craft Glue
* Chalking Ink (I have used 'Ash Rose' and 'Gingerbread' for a vintage look)
* A length of Dowel Rod (for stem)
* Ribbon and lace for embellishing
Step 2: Make Your Flowers
Take each layer and scrunch upwards. The scrunchier, the better.
Step 3: Time to Assemble
Glue the flowers onto the sphere closely together. You can use sewing pins to hold the flowers in place while the glue dries and then remove them once the glue has dried.
I have used between 50 to 60 flowers altogether. (Each flower has the 7 layers)