Bored? Have some bottle caps hanging around, nothing to do with them? Well you can put these to use and make necklaces, bracelets, rings, magnets, and even just decorations!
Step 1: Materials
You will need:
1. A bottle top
2. Elmer's glue or hot glue
3. Beads, charms, rocks, or whatever you want to decorate your cap with!
4. Magazine (optional if you want a background)
5. Scissors-not shown (if you have to cut out a background)
6. Tape-not shown (if using a background)
7. Pencil-not shown (if you are using a background)