You can use this loud bang in hiking trips if you are lost so that you can get back to your team.
First of all its a low cost project which will be costing you around $0.5
Oh yeah!! only half a dollar.
Dont believe????? then check out the materials!!
It actually works on the gas formed by reaction between baking soda and vinegar[ NaHCO3 + HC2H3O2 → NaC2H3O2 + H2O + CO2↑]
Come on lets get started....
Step 1: Materials
2. A 600ml soft drinks bottle.
3. Baking powder or sodium bicarbonate.
5. Tissue or toilet paper.
Step 2: Lets Fire It Away.....
2. Pour about 5 spoons of vinegar in the bottle.
3. Put the tissue in the bottle and immediately press the cork in the mouth of the bottle.
4. Shake the bottle and aim the cork away from any living being.
Out goes your cork with a huge bang!!!!
Step 3: Caution....
2. Do not aim at anything valuable or any living being.
3. Wear protective goggles while doing this experiment.
NOTE : I will not be responsible for any injury or something similar to it. Do it at your own risk.