Here is another Helmet that I have been able to modify with some LED lights. This Helmet is something that I had previously created for a Sci-Fi film a while ago. (So I don't have instructions on putting the helmet itself together... sorry) but adding some cool looking "chasing" LEDs is fairly simple to do.
All oft the LEDs, Connectors, Color Controller, and Battery (Basically everything for the lights) I was able to get from www.elementalled.com
. The links attached to the materials list will take you to the corresponding page on their web site.
(1) foot of Solid Color (Purple) LED Strip Light
(6) Inches of Flexible Side View LED Strip Light (Amber)
(1) High Power RF Color Controller
(1) Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
(1) 16.5' RGB Extension Cable
(1) LED Adapter Splice Cable