Step 2: Joining the bowls
- Use the CD marker to draw a cross at the center of each handle. If your bowl doesn't have handles, please be creative!
- Use the Dremel with the small routing bit to drill a hole at each mark. You can also use a standard drill with a drill bit (yeap, it makes more sense to use a drilling bit to drill, but... nevermind.. just do the holes)
- Squeeze a ty-wrap at each hole (ok, wrap it!). Do it before start to drill the other holes to avoid disalignments.
- Wrap a metrick tape around the upper bowl to measure the lenght between the two holes.
- Divide the measurement by 3 and place a cross at that lenght away from each ty-wrap. In my case the distance was roughly 24 inches, and I have placed 4 marks, each was 8 inches apart of each ty-wrap (at the left and at the right).
- Drill a hole at each mark and put a ty-wrap at each hole to firmly hold the bowls together..