The tool bench was not planned but was fitting the top sheet I saw the potential of extending the top out to form a useful bench so the chisels are now at hand.
I used drill screw to attach the planed lathes to the legs of the table I used 2 spare fins from my first wind turbine to skin the back of the boxed in part. and the flap at the from is made from ripstop nylon that a friend gave me a few yards off. the upholstery skills where basic by enough to make it functional. the rain was coming on and i had no time to take pics of the construction of the front curtain.
The finished project is proving to be a great addition to my wood lathe, the wood shavings are easily swept up, I have all my chisels at my right hand while i work on turning projects, the extra weight from the blanks and tools etc adds to the stability of the lathe, plus the front curtain makes access to the storage area very easy yet keeps the wood shavings out.
The details are in the pics, thanks for looking and i hope this idea is of use to those who have a variant of this lathe.