Introduction: Bracelet and Box
Step 1: Cutting and Tieing
2. Cut 3 equal cuts of string each with exacto knife. 10 inches per string.
3. Tie a knot into the string at the top. Begin to braid.(placing tape on knot helps)
Step 2: Add Hex Nuts
5. Begin to add hex nuts to the string that alternates.
Step 3: Knots and Clamps
6. Braid to end of string. Tie another knot at other end to keep hex nuts from falling off.
7. Add clamps to help clip bracelet ends together.
Step 4: Cutting
1. Cut 5, 9 by 3 planks of wood.