I want to buy a signal light for my bike but all of them don't work in real life. So I made it and want to share with you.
- Use only 2 Ni-Mh batteries.
- Use high brightness LEDs (2.2v).
- Turn left-right signal in flash mode and can adjust interval.
- Have emergency switch (flash 4 lights) like a car.
- Have night light and brake light.
- Have buzzer flash sound when turn left, turn right and emergency modes (have switch to mute).
- Support both front and rear sides.
- Cheapest and easiest to do.
I bought 2 of these bike lights only $1 per set in my local store. One for front and the other one for rear. Come with 7 flash modes. But use only 1 push switch which hard to use in real life. I removed the print circuit. Keep only case and bright 5mm LEDs.
Step 1: Test Circuit
This is the test circuit. By the way, the turning switch should be 3 positions. I will draw the final circuit soon.