Introduction: Brazilian Flag Nail Art Tutorial
Show your Brazilian spirit on your nails!
Materials you'll need:
Green nail polish - I used CND Green Scene
Yellow nail polish - I used American Apparel Manila
White nail polish - I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On!
Blue nail polish - I used ALDO Sea You in Ibiza
Clear topcoat - I used Seche Vite
nail art brush
flat, stiff-bristled brush
1. Paint your nails with the green polish and let them dry.
2. Place 4 pieces of scotch tape on the nail to create a diamond shape in the middle.
3. With your yellow polish, paint the diamond shape created by the tape.
4. Next, take your blue polish and draw a circle in the center of the diamond.
5. Across the blue circle, use your white polish to create a banner. Also with the white, make tiny dots on the bottom part of the blue circle below the banner. (refer to an image of the Brazilian flag to see general placement)
6. With your green, paint the words of the motto across the banner. (or, as I did, squiggles since the type is so small- and I screwed up and used blue- the picture I had was wrong :-/)
7. Add a layer of your clear topcoat and let it dry! Clean up any remaining paint from your cuticles using the acetone and your flat, stiff-bristled brush.
8. Admire how grandioso your Brazilian flag nails are! :)