Introduction: Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
This is an easy-to-make delicious breakfast bagel sandwich. A filling and quick breakfast to make, and also great brunch meal. This sandwich is composed of classic combination of bacon and eggs.
Step 1: Ingredients
Step 2: Toasting the Bagel
- Slice the bagel in half.
- Toast each side of the bagel until golden brown in a toaster.
Step 3: Butter It Up
- Once the bagel is toasted, promptly spread the butter on both sides of the bagel. Since it is still hot from the toaster the butter will melt on the bagel.
Step 4: Cooking the Bacon
- Add two slices on a non-stick pan and pan fry it on medium heat.
Step 5: Scrambling the Egg
- Crack the egg in a small bowl.
- Scramble it with a fork until it is uniformly mixed and yellow.
Step 6: Cooking the Egg
- While the bacon is still cooking in the pan, it gives oil. Use this oil for cooking the egg.
- Place the scrambled egg onto the same pan s the bacon in medium heat.
- Scramble the egg as it begins to cook and solidify.
- Salt the egg.
Step 7: Assembling the Bagel Sandwich
- Add the egg on the bottom bun.
- Add some ketchup.
- Then, top it with the bacon slices.
- Optionally, you may add cheese slices on the egg.
Done! Enjoy your meal!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.