Introduction: Breakfast Pizza Options
- cream cheese, eggs, cheddar cheese, and bacon
- salsa, eggs, cheddar cheese, onions, and sausage
Step 1: Ingredients
- Sauce choices (choose 1, you'll need about 2 tbsp):
- Cream Cheese (room temperature or microwave for 10-15 seconds)
- Butter (this will make it more plain)
- You might be able to skip the sauce because the eggs give it a lot of moisture
- Scrambled Eggs (eggs - about 6-7 large, milk)
- Cheese (1 cup)
- I used sharp cheddar and it tasted soooo good.
- Veggies (optional, we used onions)
- Meat choices (should be fully cooked first)
- Breakfast Sausage
- Pizza dough
- Corn meal and/or pan spray
- Cutting Board
- A couple of spoons
- Pizza Cutter
- Frying Pan
- Pizza Pan
Step 2: Get the Dough Ready
I like to stretch out the dough first so it gets as much time as possible to rise a little more and get nice and fluffy.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
I am making 2 pizzas, so I've split the dough in half. One will be made in the pizza pan and one is going on my pizza stone, so it will be prepped on a cookie sheet.
Spray the pan with the oil and sprinkle on some corn meal. Stretch the dough in your hands however you want - I usually just let it hang and move it around, stretching out any thicker areas. Plop it into your pan and stretch it to the edges.
Step 3: Prepare the Toppings
- Heat the frying pan on the stove
- Crack the eggs into the bowl (I used about 7) and add a splash of milk
- Scramble it up with the fork
- Pour it into the pan
- Keep it moving with the spatula until it gets nice and fluffy. Keep scraping the eggs from the side of the pan
- Put the eggs on a plate and set aside.
- If the meats aren't pre-cooked (I used fully cooked bacon), cook according to the package.
- Be careful with the meat if you just cooked it, it will be hot!
- Dice the veggies and meats
Step 4: Put It Together
- Spread out about 2 tbsp of the sauce you're using on the dough.
- Fill up the dough with eggs. You'll want to cover the whole pizza (where you put sauce)
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Add other toppings and meat
Step 5: Bake the Pizza
Bake the pizza at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for about 22 minutes.
These pizzas seemed to take a bit longer than most pizzas I make. I think it might be because the eggs added moisture, but that's a guess. At 20 minutes (how long I normally cook pizza), it was still a little doughy.
Take the pizza out, cut it up, and enjoy!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.