Introduction: Breakfast Wrap
This is a delicious breakfast wrap comprised of bacon, eggs, and lettuce. A perfect quick and big hearty breakfast!
Step 1: Ingredients
- Tortilla Wrap or Pita
- Cutting board and Knife
- Non Stick Pan
Step 2: Mise En Place
- Crack the egg in a small bowl.
- Scramble the egg until uniform.
- Slice the lettuce to thin slices.
Step 3: Fry Bacon
- Pan fry the bacon on a non stick pan on medium heat.
Step 4: Soft Scramble
- While the bacon is still cooking and releasing oil into the pan, soft scramble the egg
- As the egg is cooking, keep stirring it with a wooden spatula until it becomes a soft solid.
Step 5: Assembling the Wrap
- First, layer the lettuce in the middle of the wrap.
- Then, add the soft scrambled egg.
- Lastly, layer the bacon slices on top of the eggs.
- Roll it to a wrap
Enjoy your filling breakfast!