Isn't it delicious?
So, let's make it!
Step 1: Ingredients
01 and ½ tablespoon margarine
02 and ½ tablespoons of chocolate powder
01 can of condensed milk
01 package of chocolate sprinkles
* You will be able to make around 30 chocolate balls with these ingredients. If you want more, just duplicate everything!
Step 2: Next Steps!
2. Cook the mixture until it thickens enough to show the pan of the bottom during stirring (should last about 10 minutes).
ATTENTION: During this period, do not stop stirring!
3. Pour the mixture in a lightly greased dish and let it cool to room temperature
4. Now you are ready to form the little balls, remember to grease your hands with margarine first!
5. Roll the little balls over the chocolate sprinkles.
6. Place the balls in the little cups! After that, enjoy it