Step 7: Zap the hell out of the battery!
The turn on the charge switch and wait for the neon/LED to glow. When it starts glowing, push the push-button switch and you may hear a loud 'POP'. That is OK for it to pop, it shows the battery has been zap an it is alive! But to be sure the sulfur crystals are really vaporized, zap the Ni-Cad battery one more time...
After zapping the Ni-Cad battery, charge it in its charger to really get it working again.
This works for me very well, I hope it works for you!
If you have any questions, or need help, or found an error, or anything, make a comment!
I like comments! :-)
Also, could you spare your few seconds on voting this instructable? Please?