Bring Your Polaroid I-Zone Camera Back From the Dead

Step 5: Modify the Floppy Disc

I used an old floppy disc to construct a snoot that the film will flow through. 

1.  Pry apart a floppy disc and discard the magnetic media and shutter.

2.  Cut out a rectangle of plastic that is slightly wider than the film.  Be sure to include the friction reducing material as it will help the film flow through easier.

3.  Tape together the two peices.

4.  Insert the snoot into the modified film container and tape it in place.
Remove these adsRemove these ads by Signing Up

Get More Out of Instructables

Already have an Account?


PDF Downloads
As a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format. You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.

Upgrade to Pro today!