Sometimes you see some nice looking, old fashioned bulbs but unfortunately they are burned out.
Don´t throw them away! Follow these "How to" to recycle them and use them for other nice LED or Steam-punk projects.
Mr Junophor gave me some nice but burned out bulbs. But what to do with them. Then I saw a nice project with a Light Box and I started to recycle these bulbs.
Step 1: What you need
- Some nice bulbs
- Some ultra bright LED´s (colour, what you like)
- Some resistors (depending on the LED´s and the voltage you are using
- A Dremel
- Hard glue (like UHU hart)
- A mask to protect your lungs from the dust
- Protective glasses to protect your eyes