Introduction: Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheddar Cheese Bacon Balls
Eat your veggies... the fat and tasty way!!!
Step 1: Things You Will Need
1 Package of thick sliced bacon ( I used Turkey bacon)
1 Small head of Broccoli
1/4 Head of cauliflower
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Muffin pan
Step 2: Prep Work
1. Chop broccoli it small pieces.
2. Chop cauliflower into small pieces.
3. Shred cheese if needed.
Step 3: Assembly
1. Place 1 strip of bacon into the hole of the muffin pan so that it sits flat inside and the edges rest over
the lip of the hole .
2. Add a second piece of bacon into the pan so that it makes a cross shape. (if the bacon doesn't
completely cover the muffin hole, and more strips until it does)
3. Place a large pinch of cheese into bacon cup.
4. Add a small dash or pepper and garlic.
5. Add about 1 TBSP of broccoli.
6. Add a small pinch of cheese.
7. Add about 1 TBSP of cauliflower.
8. And another small dash of pepper and garlic.
9. Add another large pinch of cheese.
10. Starting with the first (and lowest) piece of bacon placed into the cup, Fold the ends over the
cheese in a circular order until they have all been folded over the top. (If the ends don't want to
stay put, use a toothpick to pin them down.)
11. Bake in oven at 400 for 20-25 minutes , Then remove from tray, and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
If you like these, try out my other bacon balls
Breakfast bacon balls
Chicken Cordon Bleu Bacon Balls
Mac & Cheese Meatloaf Bacon Balls
Hawaiian Burger Bacon Balls
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.