I had this desk lamp on my desk in the past days but while trying to adjust its height, I accidentally broke it. Maybe I'm too rough or it's too weak. Anyway, it was standing in my scraps and I decided to use it in someway.
I like reading books but I hate those book lamps that you put on your page. I thought that a lamp on my bed would be awesome to read books at night before I sleep. Actually I have been wanting a lamp like this for a long time and now I have it.
For this project you need:
- A broken lamp like mine
- A screwdriver
- Electric drill
- Two screw anchors
- Two screws to put in the screw anchors
- Electric terminal (you don't need this if your cable is not damaged)
- Electrical tape (you don't need this if your cable is not damaged)
- Wall hanger (I don't know the actual name. It's something to put the lamp on the wall.)
- Cable cutter (you don't need this if your cable is not damaged)