Introduction: Broken / Sprained Hand Secret Compartment - Entry for Hidden Spaces Contest
I chose the hand because
1. It the second most naked part of your body in public,first is the face.
2. Your fingers can make a fist
3. its easier and faster to wrap and unwrap the bandage
4. I saw something similar in a Sylvester Stallone movie where he shoots someone from a false cast on his arm .This is an inspired or copied idea.
- Crepe Bandage / Medical Tape
- Medical Adhesive tape
- Item to hide
- Cling Film / Food wrap to save your item from water or dust
- Mild body powder ( optional)
Steps to do
- Wrap your item in cling film
- powder your hand if needed.
- roll over the crepe bandage once or twice
- place the item in a comfortable position and continue roll crepe over it
- fasten it by its holders
- feel your movement ( THE BANDAGE MUST'NT BE TOO TIGHT [ BAD FOR BLOOD CIRCULATION] OR TOO LOOSE[ ITEM MIGHT FALL OUT] )
- Wrap medical tape to make it seem more genuine
You can try the plaster cast or the quick drying casts too but I havent tried them myself.
you might even get a couple of sympathy votes too :D