Step 1: Supplies
- Brown paper
- Fresh greenery
- Old Button
- Safety pin
Step 2: Jute
- Wrap the box with the brown paper.
- Tie the jute around the box.
Step 3: Greenery
- Trim off unwanted stems from the greenery.
- Attach greenery to the box using a small piece of jute.
Step 4: Tie
- Trim off unwanted section of the tie.
- Turn under the raw edge.
- Glue the hem.
- Glue the button onto the tie.
- Attach the tie to the jute with a safety pin.
I turned the tie a different direction to give you a different visual.
Step 5: Sunshiine's Final Thoughts
Thank you for stopping by and please do have a wonderful day!