- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
Step 1: Mixing
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
Step 2: Mixing
- In another small bowl, whisk together the butter and eggs.
Step 3: Put Together
- Add the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until just combined
Step 4: Bake
- Bake the brownies for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Step 5: Ready to Eat
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Step 6: Enjoy
Many people can enjoy your delicious brownies
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.