I don't have many pictures of the materials, but it's fairly straight forward. Almost everything can be cut with a utility knife with a sharp blade. You can even make a drainage hole with the same knife, but I recommend a drill for that.Material List:
- 5 gal. plastic buckets. ( I used 5)
- 4”X10’ perforated plastic drainage pipe. (About $4.00 at HD)
- 1 ½”x10’ PVC pipe. ($7.00)
- ½” mesh plastic hardware cloth. ($12.00 at the garden center)
- Zip ties
- 4 40lb bags of soil. ( There will be soil left over.). Duct tape
- Re-use the bags from the soil for covers.
- Organic fertilizer.
- Utility knife
- Some kind of saw ( Optional)
- ½” Drill bit