Introduction: LEGO Star Wars Wall Clock
Lego Star Wars Wall Clock
We wanted to have a custom made wall clock for the children's room.
So we converted the dial to our boy's favorite toy.
Time: Medium approx. 4 hours
- 1 clock mechanism or 1 wall clock
- 1 Piece of A3 paper
- 1 Piece of Cardboard from a cereal box
- Sticky Tape
How to do it:
- If you already have a wall clock, lay it on a piece of paper and draw around
- Search online for a picture.
- Outlined pictures work best
- Tape the piece of paper onto your monitor and bring the picture to the right size for the clock
- Adjust your monitors brightness if needed.
- Now trace the outlines of the picture and draw them on your paper
- Glue the paper onto a thin piece of cardboard and cut it out
- Then you can let your kid color his new clock
- At last assemble the clock
Or you can save time and print this picture on A3 paper ;-)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.