In this Instructable I will show you how to make a bug catcher out of a small jar.
Step 1: Supplies
Here is a list of the supplies you will need:
1. Small glass jar, about 1 3/4 inch is diameter with a lid that isn't glass, preferably plastic.
2. Kleenex or Paper Napkin
3. Drill or drill press with small drillbit small enough that small bugs can't crawl out of the hole it makes, with the exception of fleas.
4. Safety Glasses- I strongly advise you use these.
5. 1 inch thick piece of wood to use as a back up board.
6. Pecil with eraser.
7. Your brain- If you dont have one of these, I'm sorry to say your an idiot.