Step 1: You Will Need . . .
For the "Pillar of pain" you will need the following, most of which can be purchased at the local hardware store:
4" x 10' PVC solid sewer pipe
4" PVC end caps (x2 for each end of the pipe; there are variants to what type of end cap that can be used)
PVC cement (make sure if you are using PVC use PVC cement; for ABS use ABS cement)
Waterproof permanent Marker
Step 2: Cut . ..
Step 3: Remove . ..
Step 4: Measure & Mark . ..
Step 5: Tape . ..
Step 6: Seal, Fill, Seal . ..
*You can use PVC primer before using the cement; I didn't use it for this tube but I've had better results using the PVC Primer
- use PVC cement to glue one end cap on.
- wait about 5 mins. to allow for curing/drying of glue.
- Fill the tube about half full of water (depending in how heavy you want the tube.)
- Make sure there are NO burrs and the end is clean before using cement.
- use PVC cement to glue the other end cap on.
Enjoy your slosh tube!!