I was quite surprised that there were no instructables about building a rugby kicking tee(I suppose this site is frequented mainly by Americans, where Rugby is not so diffused nowadays but exists another "oval-ball sport", and being in english I suppose also by British, Australians, New Zealanders, so potentially quite a massive rugby-passionate audience).
So I decided to fill this gap with my instructable from Italy.
In the pictures:
1) Rugby Player(Gerard Fraser) kicking a penalty.
2-5) Some examples of different brands commercial kicking-tees
Step 1: Needed Material and Tools
The Needed Material:
- 1,5 litre Cola Plastic Bottle
- Pattern( in the pictures)
- A little of isulating tape is needed (more is optional and useful)
- Permanent marker pen(fine-small tip is better)
- Shim (1 inch or better 3 cm)