So I decided to fill this gap with my instructable from Italy.
In the pictures:
1) Rugby Player(Gerard Fraser) kicking a penalty.
2-5) Some examples of different brands commercial kicking-tees
Step 1: Needed Material and Tools
- 1,5 litre Cola Plastic Bottle
- Pattern( in the pictures)
- A little of isulating tape is needed (more is optional and useful)
- Permanent marker pen(fine-small tip is better)
- Shim (1 inch or better 3 cm)
Step 2: First Step
Trace a vertical line(representing the forward of the tee) with the marker availing the chamfer.
This line is useful as reference.
Step 3: Second Step - lower part
the tip-point of the marker should be about 3,5cm high from the desk surface, but choosing the shim remember that you must consider the radius of the marker too.
Remove the bottom of the bottle cutting not too close to the traced circle.
Cut following the circle with precision.