Introduction: Build a Power Bank in $2
Hey! everyone My name is Steve.
Today I'm going to show you How to make a Power Bank in just $2 not believing?
Follow me and you'll get it
Step 1: Features
- 5v 2A via a micro USB
- 5v 1A And 5v 2A Dual USB
- It depends on how much battery you added
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
Step 2: Things You Need
Step 3: Where to Get Free 18650 Batteries
I used my old laptop battery to get the cells check the video down below
Step 4: How to Check How Much Capacity Is Left
I used a Battery Capacity tester to check the real capacity check the video down below
Step 5: Assembling Part 1
- I used 18650 battery holder to hold the 6 battery that I salvaged from an Old laptop battery
- After that, i used a thick wire to solder all the 18650 in parallel configuration
Step 6: Assembling Part 2
- I used dual sided tape to stick the battery and the Board to the Acrylic sheet
Step 7: Completing
- And then I soldered the 2 wire to the board ( see the image )
: Notice - Please be careful about the polarity
You Just Made It
Now just Plug the power and enjoy
Thank you for visiting my Instructables Stay tuned for next Projects
2 People Made This Project!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.