3-liter bottle: approx 48 minutes
2-liter bottle: approx 25 minutes
Step 1: Collect your supplies
2. Wire hangers
3. Box cutter or razor blade
4. Scissors sharp enough to cut plastic
5. Wire cutters
6. 1/16" Drill Bit
Step 2: Cut the Bottom off the Bottle
2. With the scissors, cut the bottom off of the bottle.
3. Save the bottoms for seed starting or dishes for screws, nuts, bolts, etc.
Step 3: Punch holes for the hanger
2. Punch a second hole on the other side of the bottle at the same depth from the edge.
Step 4: Create the hanger
2. Staighten out the arms of the hanger so they point down.
3. Insert one arm into each hole of the bottle and bend the ends so the bottle is secure.