Step 6: Now Connect and Test
- Almost Done!
- Now the negative side the LED and Buzzer should be connected to the top of the last "wire chain."
- Just add more "wire" to connect the sensors negative side down to the negative side of the battery. (see pic)
- You are going to want to add tape to the legs of the brads on the underside to make sure nothing shorts out. (see pic)
- To use the switches move them over and pick it up a bit to place on the connecting brad.
- Test and make sure it works. Connect the first switch "ON." Then connect the "No LDR" side. Then choose the LED. It should light. Now choose the Buzzer and it should make noise. Leave that there and now choose the LDR and wave your hand over it or shine a light at it. The pitch of the buzzer should go up and down.
- Great Job!!!
- Now that it is working. With the cardboard folded, tape the edges together.