Note: most of the time I will not say much in the description of the step and will point out most of everything in the pictures.
Note: If you see anything in the picture that doesn't match up with what I say, it is because I made something, took a picture of it, and then later realized that it was wrong, and couldn't go back and take another picture. Do what I tell you to do and not what the pictures show, unless what I tell you to do isn't very specific.
If you make your own, post a picture of it in the comments, and tell me how good it works.
Watch me demonstrate it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdfVMhYuVYY
Step 1: Materials
1. some form of cardboard
2. 6 different colors of paper or posterboard (white, yellow, green, blue, orange, red.) (for making the "stickers")
3. glue: liquid glue and glue stick
4. a chopstick
5. packing tape
Tools that you are going to need:
1. scissors and or x-acto knife
2. paper cuter
4. a protractor (to make sure your cardboard is square)
5. a ruler (not shown)
6. a pen/pencil (not shown)
7. a dremel tool with a small bit