I've been looking around on this site, and most if not all of the air conditioning units require some sort of pump, but to run both a fan and a pump does not save much electricity.
Below is a finished ac unit.
Step 1: Gather Tools/Materials
1. A styrofoam cooler
3. Aluminum cans Cans
4. paper cups
5. saw (or something to cut stryofoam)
6. utility blade
7. screw driver
9. Duct Tape
Step 2: Attach fan to cooler lid
1. Place fan on lid and trace with a marker.
2. Cut out a box inside of the traced area
3. Round out edges.
4. Place fan on the lid and tape it
5. Check for air leaks, and seal them with tape.
Step 3: Heat transfer
Aluminum is excellent at transferring heat, so we'll be using cans to help transfer the cold of the Ice to the air. Latter we'll fill cans with ice to make them chilly.
1. we first need to cut of the tops of the cans, so we can fit the ice cubes in them.
Next we need to help improve airflow through the cans.
2. Cut slits in the side of the cans.
3. using a screwdriver widen the slit.
4. use sand paper to smooth out the tops, so you do not cut yourself.
5. recycle the cut off tops.
6. put the cans in the cooler bottom.