Did you know we can salvage lots of item from an Old Microwave Oven? Yes we Can!
First, there is that large transformer which we can convert to an electric welding machine.
Second, there is a small gear motor ( that turns the carousel) where we can use for a slow speed projects like a mirror ball motor..
Third, a microwave oven has this heavy duty blower fan, where we can use as an mini desk fan, this is where our instructables is featured..
best for those who are into renewable energy, this project does not consume lots of energy..
Step 1: Materials and tools needed
1. old microwave oven.
2. any small LCD monitor stand or the like! i am planning to build one out of wood for a more pleasing design.
3. AC line cord with plug. i salvage one from a dvd player.
4. AC line cord switch. i used an AC plug adapter with switch.
1. Screw driver set. (to dismantle the Oven)
2. Wire cutter and stripper
3. Soldering iron and soldering Lead.