Step 8: My two left feet
- Decide on how big you want the feet and create the box+trapazoid design you want.
- Cut out 8 to 12 pieces out of the foam and hot glue together on a pancake stack.
- Save just enough foam for the top layer where you will trace out a silouette of the bottom of your sneaker.
- You will cut out that silouette and put the shoe in. This will keep your shoe from sliding back and forth inside.
- Hot glue a velcro strap around all the foam pieces so that it meets just above the shoe. This will hold the shoe down into the silouette and give you more stability.
- Now build the shell around the foot and for added strength, insert some screws into the foam through the cardboard.
- When you paint make sure the shoes aren't inside the boxes!