Introduction: Building a K'nex Glock 39
Hello, this is an Instructable on how to build my K'nex Glock 39, I have tried to keep it simple to make it easy to build. I hope you enjoy building this gun and, shooting it! If you have any questions, I am happy to awnser them! You can find more pictures in the slideshow.
Step 1: Building the Handle and Body of the Gun.
1. Build two of these.
2. Add the white rods to one of them.
3. Build (and find) the internals of the gun.
4. Attach them like so.
5. Now add the second layer.
Step 2: Constructing the Slide/ram
1. Build two of these
2. Attach the white rods to one of them
3. Clip the tan connectors into place
4. Build this (easy enogh)!
5. Attach it to the remaining white rod
6. Add the second layer
7. Connect these two tan connectors
Step 3: Adding the Rubber Bands, Loading and Firing!
1. This is the slide and body with no rubber bands attached.
2. Wrap the bands around the trigger, siding mechanism and the firing rod.
3. Slide back the slide until it clicks, push the orange connecter into the barrel and fire!
4. My second one!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.