These are my other related instructables:
The tools and materials needed for this project:
1. 2 panes of tempered glass
2. FRP board
4. Wood screws
6. Tile spaces
8. Welding gas
9. Air pump needles
10. Caulk gun
11. Wood working tools; I used a table saw, router, and miter saw
12. Solar cells already soldered together
13. Soldering gun
14. Solder flux
15. wood glue
So lets get started……..
1. Clean and dry the glass very well. Anything that is on the glass now will be on there forever inside your panel.
2. Lay your cells face down and you can put a drop of silicone, or a stripe of silicone like I did, on the back side of the cells. This is to keep the cells from moving around inside the panel.
If you know exactly where your cells will be laying on your glass you could put the silicone on the glass and not on the cells. I didn’t try that because I knew I would not get it in the right place.
3. Then I carefully picked up the cells and placed them in the middle of the glass as centered as possible.
Another option would be to take the second piece of glass and lay on the cells, carefully without breaking them, and then flip the glass with cells over so they are face up and stuck to the bottom glass.
4. After I laid the cells on the bottom glass I used a paper towel to lightly press the cells down into the silicone, carefully not to break any cells.