In this project, I will be showing you how to create an RC car using a 433 MHz RF transmitter and receiver.
To begin this project, you will want to make sure you have the parts to complete this instructable. The parts needed are listed below.
1. Two Arduinos (One for the joystick and transmitter and one for the motor driver and receiver)
2. 433 MHz transmitter and receiver
3. Jumper Cables (Roughly around 10-20)
4. L298 Motor Driver
5. Two Breadboards (One for the joystick and transmitter and one for the motor driver and receiver)
6. Two DC Motors with Wheels
7. Three 9V batteries and 9V Battery Adapters
8. A Chassis (You can build your own or you can find one online to buy and use)